The wait is over!!
Yippee yay yippee yo!
- Orlando – THarris (Got game!) and NVucevic (Killing it as usual, getting those board and solid post moves) .
- New Orleans – ADavis (Wow.. what a game for him, nearly got a triple double on blocks, points and rebounds, may get the MVP this season if they make 2nd round playoffs! Hope he stays healthy.)
- San Antonio – Spurs still got it unfortunately 😦 (not a big fan of them).. it’s scary that KLeonard didn’t play and they’re still good. Freak.
- Dallas – DNowitzki still carrying the team. Shooting the lights out and C L U T C H! Unfortunate they lost though.
- Los Angeles – Hoping JLin steps up, but ended up playing ‘OK’. KBryant looking good though, efficiency (6/17 FG) is terrible as always. But then again who is going to score other than him? Sad news for JRandle (broken leg), another injury. Hopefully he gets better! I think he would’ve started mid season if he didn’t get injured.
- Houston – JHarden is an offensive machine! He get BUCKETS! On the side note.. if no one steps on the bench won’t past 2nd round in the playoffs.
Overall, pretty good first day. So happy it’s back!
- Toronto Raptors – Solid Starters and bench.
- Chicago Bulls – If DRose stays healthy, they’ll do well.
- Cleveland Cavaliers – I wonder why..
- Atlanta Hawks – JTeague/PMilsap pretty much makes the team, now AHorford is back and solid bench players.
- Miami Heat – Great pick up of LDeng, still solid with CBosh &DWade.
- Charlotte Hornets – AJefferson, KWalker and now great pick up of LStephenson (as well as MKGilchrist looking to play well) should be doing quite well.
- Washington Wizards – Great pick up of PPierce and solid young team of JWall and BBeal.
- Detroit Pistons – Coach SVangundy should turn the team around. Massive potential for ADrummond/GMonroe/CaldwellPope/Jsmith.
- Dallas Mavericks – RCarlisle 1 of the top coaches should get the team in top 8 again. CParsons should help the team on the wing. PG position a bit weary though.
- Houston Rockets – Dumb move for losing CParsons and JLin. Got TAriza and massive potential in the rookie though.
- San Antonio Spurs – Coach GPopovich is pretty much the team. As long as he is coach they’ll make top 8.
- New Orleans Pelicans – ADavies is literally killing it. Solid front and back court.
- Oklohoma City Thunder – When KDurantt comes back they’ll start to win, but won’t win the whole thing unless JLamb and RJackon steps up.
- Portland Trail Blazer – DLillard and LAldridge will carry the team. Bench needs to step up big.
- Golden State Warriors – ABogut needs to stay healthy, SCurry and KThompson (Splash Bros) will keep getting buckets. AIgoudala need to step up and score.
- Los Angeles Clippers – Coach DRivers is a genius will make BGriffin and DJordan better players. Solid bench players and as always CPaul will facilitate the team.
That’s my take.
I will put up top 16 in order after mid season.
Till then homies.