- Toronto Raptors – Solid Starters and bench.
- Chicago Bulls – If DRose stays healthy, they’ll do well.
- Cleveland Cavaliers – I wonder why..
- Atlanta Hawks – JTeague/PMilsap pretty much makes the team, now AHorford is back and solid bench players.
- Miami Heat – Great pick up of LDeng, still solid with CBosh &DWade.
- Charlotte Hornets – AJefferson, KWalker and now great pick up of LStephenson (as well as MKGilchrist looking to play well) should be doing quite well.
- Washington Wizards – Great pick up of PPierce and solid young team of JWall and BBeal.
- Detroit Pistons – Coach SVangundy should turn the team around. Massive potential for ADrummond/GMonroe/CaldwellPope/Jsmith.
- Dallas Mavericks – RCarlisle 1 of the top coaches should get the team in top 8 again. CParsons should help the team on the wing. PG position a bit weary though.
- Houston Rockets – Dumb move for losing CParsons and JLin. Got TAriza and massive potential in the rookie though.
- San Antonio Spurs – Coach GPopovich is pretty much the team. As long as he is coach they’ll make top 8.
- New Orleans Pelicans – ADavies is literally killing it. Solid front and back court.
- Oklohoma City Thunder – When KDurantt comes back they’ll start to win, but won’t win the whole thing unless JLamb and RJackon steps up.
- Portland Trail Blazer – DLillard and LAldridge will carry the team. Bench needs to step up big.
- Golden State Warriors – ABogut needs to stay healthy, SCurry and KThompson (Splash Bros) will keep getting buckets. AIgoudala need to step up and score.
- Los Angeles Clippers – Coach DRivers is a genius will make BGriffin and DJordan better players. Solid bench players and as always CPaul will facilitate the team.
That’s my take.
I will put up top 16 in order after mid season.
Till then homies.